Considering renovating your home? Passive House Builders caters to customers in Papamoa, Mount Maunganui & Tauranga.
Our Tauranga house renovation team can turn your existing home into a passive house. We are able to help you create you a passive home, it doesn’t need to be a new build. Here are some things we can do to renovate your home passive style:
- Glazing. Upgrade to double or triple glazed windows.
- Insulation. Upgrading your home insulation is an easy and cost effective in adding warmth to your home.
- Airtightness. Using expanding foam and insulation tape in places you can get to is a great way to do this.
- Plants and Trees. Consider removing trees that may shade prominent north facing windows.
- Ventilation. A ventilation unit can easily be installed in an existing home.
- Solar Panels. Solar power units are worth looking in to. Retro-fit solutions are readily available.
- Doors And Frames. Older style door and door frames can be a big culprit in the heat loss game.
Thinking about building a passive home? Contact us today: